Minnesota COVID-19 Stay-At-Home Order
A MESSAGE FROM INDIGO SIGNWORKS REGARDING THE MINNESOTA COVID-19 STAY-AT-HOME ORDER
Indigo Signworks is committed to the health and safety of our team members, customers, carriers, business partners, and their families. Our team has been working diligently to mitigate the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) on our business. On March 25th, 2020, Governor Tim Walz put out an official stay-at-home order, effective March 27th, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST through April 10th, 2020. We will do our part to help slow the spread of Covid-19 with the announcement that our three Indigo Signworks physical locations in Minnesota (including Sign Source) will be closed from Friday March 27th until Friday April 10th. We intend to remotely support our customer’s needs as much as possible during this time and will continue to communicate with our customers regarding existing projects or proposals.
OUR OFFICES AND PRODUCTION FACILITIES IN NORTH DAKOTA WILL REMAIN OPEN AND RUNNING AT THIS TIME.
In our persistent effort to monitor this situation, we will continue to make the necessary changes required to protect our employees and to serve you, our valued customers.
Keeping people safe is our main objective. We have made several adjustments in response to the threat of COVID-19.
- We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Employee communications are being made regularly regarding new information and guidelines.
- We have ramped up cleaning services at all locations.
- Office employees who can work from home are currently being set-up to work remotely.
- All employees are encouraged to keep the recommended distance of 6 feet between persons.
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area posing a coronavirus-related risk. Per CDC recommendations, we will ask employees who have symptoms or have been exposed to others with COVID-19 to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- As COVID-19 continues to have a global impact, please know we are diligently working to ensure that our staffing plans are in place to ensure that we will continue to deliver the reliable service Indigo Signworks’ customers expect.
- We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will adjust as needed to protect our customers and our employees