The primary role for this position will deliver a professional presentation to customers and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. Be familiar with a variety of the sign work concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills along with the ability to prioritize activities to ensure client satisfaction is required.
- General understanding of the principles of sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have general knowledge of all types of sign work offered by Indigo Signworks
- Have general knowledge of industry design trends
- Have knowledge of sign and building codes for each location
- Assists resellers with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Becomes actively involved in a new resellers sales orientation and sales training programs.
- Acts as a resource to resellers in contract opportunities and proposals.
- Assists resellers with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts.
- Assists with the planning of sales exhibits.
- Attends trade shows.
- Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining resellers and assisting resellers in attaining new accounts.
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided.
- Answers questions from resellers and handles complaints.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.